Compressed fire logs in and around NY/NJ?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay H

Nov 20, 2006
NJ
I'm reading all these threads about Bear Mtn/NI and compressed wood logs and just wondering is there any compressed log mfgr or distributor that sells in the NJ area? Even BioBrick which is mfgred in CT has offerings in upstate NY but nothing within reasonable distance to NJ. They have offered to ship me them for a fee but I'm looking more at trying some out and just curious about if anybody knows of any source/distributor in the NJ area... It seems (logically anyway) that these guys are in the more colder climates but the wood burning stove business will continue to expand so long as oil/gas prices continue to be relatively high.

Anybody down in NJ burning these on a regular basis?

Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.