Compression tester!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to find one with a schraeder valve otherwise it will not work correctly(I don't know if these have them or not).

Why do you need the schraeder valve?

Did you read the reviews on those 2 testers? I did and I wouldnt waste my 20 bucks on them. Spend alittle more for a good 1. . JMHO.

The Lisle would be a good bet. Didnt look at the price though. I get alittle anal when it comes to buying tools that I may need years on down the road. This is my CTer. Over 30 years old and used mainly to test stroker motors on Harleys.
IMG_1716.JPG
But then alot of my tools like that are old and still funtion good. This 1 is over 50 years old and still reads right. Know what it is?
IMG_1717.JPG

I am on my second actron from advanced auto. My first one died on me, but I bought another because it was so cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.