Conferms my beliefe that...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Backwoods, I thought we came to the conslucion that wood dries faster in Iowa then where you live, what are your RH levels in the summer.
From the link I posted above, comparing Waterloo to Grand Rapids, it looks like Waterloo is slightly drier on average, but not much. Not sure how he got that wood to 8% unless it was in the barn, which would be warmer and less humid than outside. Or maybe he had it on the floorboard on the way to Woodstock, and the heater dried it out. ==c

Backwoods, I thought we came to the conslucion that wood dries faster in Iowa then where you live, what are your RH levels in the summer.

Not sure why you continue to attempt to prove me wrong. I can tell you myself that at any time I am wrong a lot. If you do not believe me, feel free to ask my wife.

Not sure why you continue to attempt to prove me wrong. I can tell you myself that at any time I am wrong a lot. If you do not believe me, feel free to ask my wife.

Now that's funny I don't care who you are!!;)

Reactions: Backwoods Savage
Maybe, but not much birch growing around Kennet Square. He'd be surrounded by oak, walnut, elm, and maple.
You got that right. We also have plenty of beech.

Status
Not open for further replies.