Confused obout heat settings Harmin Invincible RS

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudmixer

Jan 25, 2014
PA
I am not sure about heat settings for my stove. I understand the pellet feed dial. Also have 2 other dials. Smaller dial says room temp on top low to high. Bottom of dial says stove temp low to high. I understand the room or stove temp difference. What I am not sure about is also have larger dial outside numbers 50 to 90 I guess for room temp. Inside numbers 1 to 7, I guess for stove temp. Is the smaller dial just for blower speed. Cannot understand why there are 2 temp dials.
Thank You:
Terry

I am not sure about heat settings for my stove. I understand the pellet feed dial. Also have 2 other dials. Smaller dial says room temp on top low to high. Bottom of dial says stove temp low to high. I understand the room or stove temp difference. What I am not sure about is also have larger dial outside numbers 50 to 90 I guess for room temp. Inside numbers 1 to 7, I guess for stove temp. Is the smaller dial just for blower speed. Cannot understand why there are 2 temp dials.
Thank You:
Terry

The Low & High positions are for the distribution blower. The temperature settings are for running the unit on Room Temperature. The ESP will try to satisfy the setting like a thermostat. The numbers on the dial tells the unit how much time the auger should run each time it feeds when the Stove Temp setting is used.

The Low & High positions are for the distribution blower. The temperature settings are for running the unit on Room Temperature. The ESP will try to satisfy the setting like a thermostat. The numbers on the dial tells the unit how much time the auger should run each time it feeds when the Stove Temp setting is used.
Thank you, I understand numbers on feed dial questioning why there are 2 temp dials unless the smaller dial is just for distribution blower, why have 2 settings on this for room and stove? Hope I am explaining this correctly.

The 2 sets of #'s on the same knob correspond to the respective burn mode you're using as determined by the other knob (this knob being the one that determines burn mode, distribution fan speed, and whether the stove is set to on or off.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.