connecting Big E to ducts

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vandall

Mar 2, 2008
Upper Michigan
Like many I thought I could heat my basemant with a pellet stove. To much concrete to heat. Now I would like to connect my stove to ducts to heat my kitchen and bathroom. I heat the rest of my big house with a Pel-Pro stove. ( a great entry level stove that has had fewer problems than my Big-E) Does anybody have pics of there big E stove conncted to thier ducts. or any info I need about piping my heat to these two rooms. Most interested in the connection to the stove itself. I also burn badger land pellets best pellets I have ever found. I have been using pellets four 4 years now. Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.