Considering Purchase of unused 8year old Heat and Glo Tiara 2

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sivman

Jan 21, 2011
San Jose
Hi Folks,

Need some advice. I am looking at purchasing an 8 year old Heat and Glo Tiara 2 that has just been sitting in a dealer showroom all this time.
I'm nervous cause the unit is so old, but the price is right. Are there any issues with Heat and Glos made back in 2003? Is it easy to get
parts for them?

Thanks

MountainFire said:
Hi Folks,

Need some advice. I am looking at purchasing an 8 year old Heat and Glo Tiara 2 that has just been sitting in a dealer showroom all this time.
I'm nervous cause the unit is so old, but the price is right. Are there any issues with Heat and Glos made back in 2003? Is it easy to get
parts for them?

Thanks

parts thu HHt dealers only.

not bad units, nice fireboxes inside china castings.
i sold tons of them(townsends, vienna, and tiarras), no major svc issues that i recall

Status
Not open for further replies.