Consolidated Dutchwest FA288CCL gaskat replacement...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dvto2

Nov 14, 2011
Northern CT
I got a "DutchWest Gasket Kit" gasket replacement kit from Black Swan. It has "Full Gasket Kit for Sequoia" checked on it. I tried matching up the side door gaskets and it looks like a 3/8" I am pulling off but the 3/8" gasket in the kit is about 8" too short. Has anyone used these kits and can give some advice on how which gaskets go where?

Also, It's been about 10 years since I've used this thing and I can't find my manual - does anyone have a link to download it?

OK. I found the manual on this site. It looks like both the side and front doors use a 1/2" gasket, which I think I have enough of, but any good tips on regasketing this stove would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.