Contact Info for Sherwood Industries/Enviro PLEASE

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ToddO

Feb 18, 2012
Mid Michigan
Does anyone have a phone number for Sherwood Industries/Enviro??? I am about ready to throw this damn thing out the door:mad: From one issue to the next with my M55 FS!!! At this point I don't think I would recommend one. Hope others are having better luck with it than I am.

Does anyone have a phone number for Sherwood Industries/Enviro??? I am about ready to throw this damn thing out the door:mad: From one issue to the next with my M55 FS!!! At this point I don't think I would recommend one. Hope others are having better luck with it than I am.
Easy Todd.....That stove is way too heavy to be tossing it out the door. Put it back down and take a moment to explain the problems. There are some pretty smart members here who have one of those "soon to be frisbees" that you are talking about. What's up?

CT it has been nothing but problems with this stove. Three convection fans, two boards, one fan switch and now a flashing #3. I was adjusting the damper and finally had it set at .17 when it shut down (at least that's done) and now when I reset it the exhaust fan comes and air pump come on but the auger isn't turning. I'll be calling my dealer and thanks to oldmountvernon i'll be calling Enviro direct. I have 5 tons ready to burn and no stove so you can imagine the frustration. I do however appreciate all the help the fine folks here provide:) I'll get it worked out and will have Fire again soon

Sorry about the issues Todd...Luckily my stove has been a good one!
Good luck, hope your issues can be fixed!

Props to OMV for his help!

Status
Not open for further replies.