Control adjustments on older whitfield advantage

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy D

Oct 31, 2010
western Ma
Help needed in indentifiying the 3 adjustment pots on an older Whitfield 1993 Advantage s/n WH59432.This is an older control with the two knobs.There are 3 silver caps covering these adjustment pots.I am also looking for any type of owners manual and or service manaul for this stove.I have been told that this is a Advantage II.Can any one confirm this by the s/n.Would any of you stove techs out there possibly have an electrical diagram for this stove.Thanks in advance for any help.

Jimmy D said:
Help needed in indentifiying the 3 adjustment pots on an older Whitfield 1993 Advantage s/n WH59432.This is an older control with the two knobs.There are 3 silver caps covering these adjustment pots.I am also looking for any type of owners manual and or service manaul for this stove.I have been told that this is a Advantage II.Can any one confirm this by the s/n.Would any of you stove techs out there possibly have an electrical diagram for this stove.Thanks in advance for any help.

top trim= Auger on time, Clockwise= increase.

Mid trim= Combustion Blower Speed, Clockwise= increase.

bottom trim= Convection blower fan Min. speed, Counter clockwise= decrease.

Yes, it is a Advantage II-T

Like I told you in your other post, PM me your email address I'll email you the Manuals.

Master of Smoke, Is the offer of manuals open to all techs,in search of maint.knowledge....I require some parts for my mid 90"s Advantage II. Any Info /Service Manuals would be a help for parts ordering....Please advise at your Convenience....Getting cold in Canada....lol. Thanks Sonorman

Status
Not open for further replies.