convection blower problem?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mike in ct

Sep 18, 2008
nw ct
hi, i have a 1996 nesco snowflame 2100 cornstove i'm running , and i start a fire, comes up to temp, ..... auger starts feeding pellets, then shortly ater the convection blower comes on and blows heat.... no problem.

after running a short time... say 4-5 minutes the convection blower shuts off? does not come back on. let fire go out and next time i start it.... same same ? anyone know where i should start looking?

It sound like you have a "up to temp" temperature sensor problem.

Not familiar with your stove.

---Nailer---

mike in ct said:
hi, i have a 1996 nesco snowflame 2100 cornstove i'm running , and i start a fire, comes up to temp, ..... auger starts feeding pellets, then shortly ater the convection blower comes on and blows heat.... no problem.

after running a short time... say 4-5 minutes the convection blower shuts off? does not come back on. let fire go out and next time i start it.... same same ? anyone know where i should start looking?

I carry the twin brother of your stove, CornGlo. Call me cause by the time we are done typing our fingers will have numbers and letter inprinted into the skin.

Eric
330-876-0200

Status
Not open for further replies.