Convection Blower ?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris & Sarah

Oct 26, 2016
Webbville, KY
Why isn't my convection Blower not turning? It was working this morning. Turned off stove and went to turn back on and I noticed no air blowing out front I took back off and noticed the convection fan/ blower isn't turning. What do I need to do?

Why isn't my convection Blower not turning? It was working this morning. Turned off stove and went to turn back on and I noticed no air blowing out front I took back off and noticed the convection fan/ blower isn't turning. What do I need to do?
As anyone gotten back to you? WHile mine is turning it's extremely noicy and want to find out where to buy ?

Many times, a deep cleaning of a stove solves a lot of problems. A bearing normally warns you via increased noise as it begins to fail. Because yours was working and just stopped, perhaps a fuse blew. What kind of stove do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.