Cool kacheloven building video

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

begreen

Mooderator
Staff member
Hearth Supporter
Nov 18, 2005
South Puget Sound, WA
This is focused on the artists & craftspeople that still make these beautiful stoves.

This is the company in case you want to order one. There are more cool videos there of actual installations:
Cleanout is done once every 10 years!

Last edited:
Reactions: hilly
1651441446839.png

I love this stove pictured on the splash page at the link you posted. The oven is on the small side, but I could make it work.

That's the one they show the complete build of on their website. It's a beautiful stove. The oven is too small for a turkey, but ok for smaller items.

Reactions: SpaceBus
I want to know the price ranges. If every tile is hand made and painted….. your buy a functional piece of art! I wonder what a USA sized one would look like and cost?

My guess is tens of thousands depending on the size of the installation, shipping costs, and onsite crew housing and transportation. They are one of a kind works of art.