Cool video for noobs installing a SS insert

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. It is a good video. But I still challenge Brian at Rockford to personally go out there sometime and do that match-up with the tee and snout. Just one time. It's a groan. Kinda like getting that liner down a close tolerance flue since the tee has a lip on it for the tee that is larger than the tee diameter.

Other than that. Good video.

(Full disclosure) And yes, I am still pissed at Brian for something else he did that cost me cash. Not shipping me what I asked for.

Yeah I was thinking that part was kinda rushed over with the illustration and then they cut to the guy tightening it up. It did how ever give me a good idea of what is needed material wise and the basic mechanics of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.