Copperfield and Selkirk Chimney kits

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gfreek

Minister of Fire
Nov 5, 2010
WNYS
Anyone know if Copperfield Chimney parts are the same as Selkirk?? Such as the Pellet up and out kit Selkirk 1604680 - Copperfield/Selkirk 77403. Having problem with an order.

gfreek said:
Anyone know if Copperfield Chimney parts are the same as Selkirk?? Such as the Pellet up and out kit Selkirk 1604680 - Copperfield/Selkirk 77403. Having problem with an order.

copperfield sells everything...they are not selkirk, just a distributor

If you are purchasing on a website make sure you price each part individually VS the kit.

Even with shipping it was 12% cheaper to purchase each part individually over the kit.

Yea looked at that. The Copperfield kit is much cheaper with S/H $251.00 versus Selkirk $300 to $450, and the only diff I can see is the 90 L is not black. Nobody around me carries it and when I call a listed Selkirk dealer they don't have a clue. Everybody has Simpson.

Status
Not open for further replies.