Corie - Networks with the Top Dogs

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's great! Don't let him get too drunk and give away his plans for his stove!!

Webmaster said:
Only 3 hours into the show and Corie has already met more bigwigs than I have in 25 years!

He's now on a first name basis with the Harman crew and many more!

Soon a bidding war will start for Cories services......

Thanks to everyone who helped him get here.

I thought you were going to do a "contributor" list?

I'm glad it all worked out!

Remember Corie, I get 1/2 of the royalties for my "Monster Summit" design ;)

You deserve most of the credit, Craig, both for coming up with the idea, organizing the trip and getting the fundraising ball rolling. Karma points for sure.

Sandor said:
Webmaster said:
Only 3 hours into the show and Corie has already met more bigwigs than I have in 25 years!

He's now on a first name basis with the Harman crew and many more!

Soon a bidding war will start for Cories services......

Thanks to everyone who helped him get here.

I thought you were going to do a "contributor" list?

I'm glad it all worked out!

RE: Contributor list - little problem is that some wanted to remain unnamed and also some sent money under other aliases and handles, so I decided a "GROUP HUG" or thank you would be best!

But donors can rest assured that their money is being well spent.......

Whoa! I thought it was for a percentage of first year earnings.

Today I spoke personally with:

Tim Rothgeb (VP of sales for Selkrik)

Mrs. , Mr. and daughter of Dane Harman.

President of AES

President of Jotul north america and their head wood engineer

and many many many more

yes I did speek with pacifica energy

I'm going to leak that they're doing a full cast iron line. You'll see it veyr soon.

Also while eating lunch, Dane Harman came over and told me that it was very nice to meet me and that he wanted me to call him personally and come out for a tour of the factory. Very very good news.

This is a dream come true. I cannot express how much I accomplsihed in this first day.

Also, the stove thermostat idea. Its been done. I talked at length with the inventor and while him and I were on the same page, his prototype is working and very nice.

Looks like we were about 2 yeras behind that one.

Forgivethe gramatical erros. I did not, repeat, did not, have anything to drin ktonight!

Corie said:
Today I spoke personally with:

Tim Rothgeb (VP of sales for Selkrik)

Mrs. , Mr. and daughter of Dane Harman.

President of AES

President of Jotul north america and their head wood engineer

and many many many more

yes I did speek with pacifica energy

I'm going to leak that they're doing a full cast iron line. You'll see it veyr soon.

Also while eating lunch, Dane Harman came over and told me that it was very nice to meet me and that he wanted me to call him personally and come out for a tour of the factory. Very very good news.

This is a dream come true. I cannot express how much I accomplsihed in this first day.

Also, the stove thermostat idea. Its been done. I talked at length with the inventor and while him and I were on the same page, his prototype is working and very nice.

Looks like we were about 2 yeras behind that one.

Forgivethe gramatical erros. I did not, repeat, did not, have anything to drin ktonight!

I am impressed!

Are you keeping a log book?

Good job Corie. So if you really want to impress them... just tell them all you know me. :roll: :p

It sure sounds like you're making the most of this great opportunity! I really hope you land the big one!

Oh boy, way to go Corie. This is great news. Hope you make some awesome lifetime connections. How have classes been?
and on the stove front -
A cast-iron PE? Woohoo, that could be interesting. And a thermorstat control, yippee!! Tell me more. Is this a retrofit for existing stoves that have an OAK option or is it proprietary to certain stoves?

Good to hear Corie :)
Harman could be a good deal for ya... How close are they to where you live?
And will the PE cast irons come in WH red??? ;-P

Corie, your a natural. Sounds like its going as planned, and your working it perfectly.
Your pretty smart for a young peckerhead :) J/K
Congrats on how well its going bro.
BTW bring me a couple strippers home damnit!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.