Corinth wood pellet delay in shipment

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SNAPMAN61

Jun 12, 2008
LITCHFIELD,ME.
Does anyone out there have any info on the Corinth wood pellet plant.I have 5 tons pre paid since June and my order has just been pushed from August to September.My supplier said it had something to do with a 2 week shutdown,but I can't seem to find out anything else.I'm not panicking yet .....any info would be great

Oh, don't worry - I eat breakfast with the CEO and he tells me everything is A-OK.

(that is an inside joke based on an earlier thread which actually said this)......

I would not panic at all - I would simply look around and see if anyone has any in stock....heck, maybe cheaper. Heating oil has come way down too, so maybe fill the tank and cut the pellet order back somewhat.

SNAPMAN61 said:
Does anyone out there have any info on the Corinth wood pellet plant.I have 5 tons pre paid since June and my order has just been pushed from August to September.My supplier said it had something to do with a 2 week shutdown,but I can't seem to find out anything else.I'm not panicking yet .....any info would be great

Got my 2 tons of corinth last week and the dealer said they are being selective as to which dealer they are going supply do to having to shut down a couple times and pellet "shortages" . Ohhhh that's a bad word....sorry.

Webmaster said:
Heating oil has come way down too, so maybe fill the tank and cut the pellet order back somewhat.
Yeah, it's only 4.24 now here in northcentral CT. Quite a bargain so I'm thinking of firing the furnace up & turning the air on high and take advantage of all the money I'm saving :)

Status
Not open for further replies.