CORN $8.10 a bushel

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kinsmanstoves

Minister of Fire
At close of business on Wednesday corn was $8.10 a bushel in the Youngstown Ohio area. At that price how can you burn it? Go pellets.

Eric

yeah , corn isnt looking as attractive as it did a couple seasons ago, good news is though most corn units can burn pellets as well so those who bought these units when corn was attractive arent screwed, the stoves should work fine with pellets

i agree with ya though Kins, pellets are going to be a far more economical heat source for a while anyway.

by the way, you gotten your stock in for the season yet (stoves)?

Working on them as we speak. WAS gonna do Harmans with the second store but I will not talk about that. Got my Napoleon order in and looking at what I sold of the Breckwells last year top make this years order. You gonna make me a sweet offer?

Eric
330-876-0200

kinsman stoves said:
Working on them as we speak. WAS gonna do Harmans with the second store but I will not talk about that. Got my Napoleon order in and looking at what I sold of the Breckwells last year top make this years order. You gonna make me a sweet offer?

Eric
330-876-0200

i certainly would if i could bro, its all we can do to keep up with orders from current customers. i was just curious to see who was shipping when for general knowledge.

Webmaster said:
See other post here about $343 pellets now in the NE.

Pick your poison......or hopefully buy it from someone who has some cheaper.

AHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!! "The perfect storm" !
The only other ingredient would be, a harsh winter for the entire 48!

Status
Not open for further replies.