Corn burning tips needed.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

muleman51

Feb 18, 2008
SE Minnesota
I have lots of dry corn (13-15%) and I am getting fed up with burning wood. I have looked at the Maxim boiler. But just wondering is there a better corn boiler? I could blend a few wood pellets if needed but wood rather not. What about maintenance issues? The corn boiler would replace my wood boiler which is hooked to storage. Thanks for your help. Jim

what he said above, I read over at Iburncorn.com a lot as my stove isn't very common here, from what I have read the CB maxim is a great design for corn, it is almost over kill for pellets (what I burn), mixing with pellets gets the easiest burn

Status
Not open for further replies.