Could anyone identify this chimney pipe???

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrism

Feeling the Heat
Oct 8, 2009
Eastern PA
the only thing that i see on the pipe is Made in Canada. And it doesnt slide and twist onto one another it just slides into each other and a small set screw is used .

Attachments

• 20110306_20.jpg
    20110306_20.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 310
  • 20110306_18.jpg
    20110306_18.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 295
  • 20110306_21.jpg
    20110306_21.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 308
Is it double or triple ??? Can you tell from the pictures?

Selkirk, i have this brand and that is the same cap that came with mine. looks like 8 inch....

weezer4117 said:
Selkirk, i have this brand and that is the same cap that came with mine. looks like 8 inch....

It came off of an Isle Royale, so it is probably a 6". And I do believe that this is the Selkirk brand.

"it doesnt slide and twist onto one another it just slides into each other and a small set screw is used"

you can see the threaded end on pic 3.....
it does twist lock, and also uses locking bands

if the threads are shot, and no locking bands are present, at least 3 screws should be used per joint

Excellent advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.