could have been worse!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ouch! That probably turned out really bad. I wonder what injuries he had? Looks too like his face hit the ladder pretty hard when he met the ground. That is PPP = PPR

That ain't right!! His buddy was supposed to be holdin the bottom of the ladder.

Gotta agree with the title, though. He's fortunate the top didn't go through the roof, the saw didn't kick back bounce off his face and land on the buddy holdin the ladder, who then let the ladder fall, and while everyones in a pile on the ground, the top come down butt first on top of um

Not to mention a bruised ego...... :shut:

I liked the plot, but the ending was rough.

Definitely not guys with a decent handle on basic physics. You could see that the top was going to hit ground well before the butt end was anywhere near the ground. At least he seemed to be okay. I thought his buddy was a little slow on the reaction time of helping the guy out - perhaps a few (or more that a few) summer frothies were part of the mix......Cheers!

ISeeDeadBTUs said:
That ain't right!! His buddy was supposed to be holdin the bottom of the ladder.

Gotta agree with the title, though. He's fortunate the top didn't go through the roof, the saw didn't kick back bounce off his face and land on the buddy holdin the ladder, who then let the ladder fall, and while everyones in a pile on the ground, the top come down butt first on top of um

There is no way I'd been holding that ladder! That really looked ugly and we do not know about the injuries. It could have been worse that it appeared. I know he hit pretty hard and if he walked away, he is one lucky man!

Being stupid hurts.. You can protect people from many things but you can't protect them from themselves...

Ray

Great job tree did't damage the house

I'm with Loon. Guy should have had a better grip with his free hand. Ladders and tree cutting don't mix.....

If the guy holding the ladder didn't step away I think he'd now be the same as burnt wood - ashes.

That is called "natural selection!"

cutting with a chain saw from a ladder is a big no no. That guy is lucky he is not dead.

STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES...............................................As Ron White always says,"You can't fix stupid"

Status
Not open for further replies.