Could not shut down 1750i

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In a way I see the mfg point. They need to set limits on air flow so the stove will perform as advertised. Kinda like murphy proofing the clean burn. Problem is solid fuel is not as precise or consistent as liquid or gas and our homes aren't set up just like how stoves are tested. So taking all those variables into account we sometimes need more control over airflow. I guess nothing is perfect.

In a way I see the mfg point. They need to set limits on air flow so the stove will perform as advertised. Kinda like murphy proofing the clean burn. Problem is solid fuel is not as precise or consistent as liquid or gas and our homes aren't set up just like how stoves are tested. So taking all those variables into account we sometimes need more control over airflow. I guess nothing is perfect.
Sorry, I don't feel any better:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.