could this be the problem

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only knock out on Summit insert is on the right casing.

on the free standing leg stove you have 2, the one in the back is for room air and there is one in the bottom for an OAK.

crazy_dan said:
on the free standing leg stove you have 2, the one in the back is for room air and there is one in the bottom for an OAK.

ok that was a frrestanding thought it was an insert

Hog... got 3ft insulated ss section from the depot today with a cap =60 bucks
now just gotta find a way to connect them together .. its gonna look so ugly i want to be able to take it on /off as the seasons go and put my original cap on thinking i am gonna have to get a bracket - brace for the thing

iceman said:
crazy_dan said:

now just gotta find a way to connect them together .. its gonna look so ugly i want to be able to take it on /off as the seasons go and put my original cap on thinking i am gonna have to get a bracket - brace for the thing

I am not sure if duravent makes an adapter for that or not. I'll check. You connecting it to flex right?

They do make a Duraflex connector for connecting flex to rigid. If your looking for something like that, I'd call Simpson and ask them to be sure.

Hogwildz said:
iceman said:
crazy_dan said:

I am not sure if duravent makes an adapter for that or not. I'll check. You connecting it to flex right?

They do make a Duraflex connector for connecting flex to rigid. If your looking for something like that, I'd call Simpson and ask them to be sure.

i got a connector but not made for it i am going to basically put it in ss because it fits and then seal it with high temp then put it in my flex and brace the the damn thing .. boy its gonna be ugly... but i am burning right now ... i found the sweet spot on the air so just about everything burns just can't use ebt or well i can but only when i am home

Status
Not open for further replies.