Couldn't wait!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rakuz66

Feb 14, 2007
Maple Glen, Pa.
This one is for all your guys help, especially BB and BeGreen, Thanks!! Even though it was 60 degrees here today, I couldn't wait to fire it up tonight. Sorry BB, I didn't get any pics of the Block Off plate, once again I got caught up in the install and forgot. But, these are the fruits of my labor. Thanks again, she fired up beautifully. If you look closely on the hearth, you can still see the black lines where I once painted her while she stuck out. Bring on the cold nights!

Attachments

• IMG_0777.jpg
    IMG_0777.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 447
What was the final plan of action that got the flue elbow seated correctly?

Now that is nice. And done right. Pat yourself on the back and have a cold one guy.

That looks freaking "A" !!!! The lines don't stand out at all !!!

What stove is it? Please add it to your signature line !!!!

Lopi? Looks good, whatever it is.

Looks great!
Too bad you're looking at a week of fairly mild weather...except...

Early saturday will be down around freezing, so get up nice and early and have at it!

Loving the look of the stone.

Looks like a Lopi Revere insert? That's the one that we're hopefully gonna get in this weekend! (Been sitting in the livingroom for over a month). Nice job!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.