country boy white lightning oak pellet

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PoolGuyinCT

Feeling the Heat
Jan 17, 2012
Plymouth CT
just my 2 cents, i torched 2 sacks of "country boy white lightning" pellets this weekend.

.heat 261 to 278f on multi meter

.glass pretty clean for 2 sacks

.ash very little in burnpot and "deck"

i give 2 thumbs up on these pellets..

my dad gave me the bags.. price wise he paid over 700 for 2 skids delivered and stacked in his garage from local quad dealer, big thumbs down on that price... im going to get him a skid of greene teams for his bday, that should open his old school "they installed it ill just call them eyes"

bottom line country boys are a great product, for the buck nothing plays better with my quad than the Greene teams this year..

ray in connecticut

I would rate Country Boy as high as Somerset pellets!

Both companies are hard wood floor manufactures and thus have much better control over the wood fiber/sawdust/raw materials they use verses many of the other pellet manufactures today that have to purchase their raw material from outside companies.

Country Boy White Lightning

Originally being from the South, I know White Lightning is moon shine - no wonder they burn so dang hot

The batch I tried had LONG pellets in it. So they didn't match the other hotstuff brands. Other than that, Burned pretty well for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.