Country Flame Little Rascal stove question re: fuse?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

paulala

Dec 31, 2008
central pa
The power went out in the night and it was a learning exprience...first my dogs did not wake me up, nor did my smoke alarms go off, but at 5am I woke up to a house filled with smoke. The stove had completely shut down. The electric had come back on..I found out about the power outage later in the day. The thing that troubles me is that the lights on the control board were not on and I have not been able to turn it on. From reading the manual I am thinking there is maybe a fuse in the power cord recepticle box?? I could not find one inline anywhere when looking in the stove... Is anyone familiar with the older model little rascal pellet stove (free standing) that would know how one goes about troubleshooting what may be the problem??? The nearest dealer of these stoves is 60 miles from me and I do not know if they provide service. I tried calling the manufacturer but got transfered to a voice recording, left my phone number but because of the holiday....don't expect to hear from anybody right away.

My pellet stove is my main heat source, though I have a kerosene heater for back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.