Country Stove - Double Door Stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtgirl333

Oct 22, 2010
Kitsap Peninsula, WA
Good evening. I'm hoping someone here can help me with a problem. We'd like to re-configure our wood stove surround, but are having trouble finding the original specs. There is some writing on the back of the stove, but it's hard to see and the label isn't fully intact. We know the house was built in 1984 and we think we can read that the stove is from 1982. I tried speaking with the tech people at Lennox Hearth Products (apparently they purchased Country Stoves) and they told me it's so old they don't have any technical information.

Is there anyone out there that can give me good info? The house is post-and-beam and the stove is on the second floor (no slab under at all). Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Cassie

Status
Not open for further replies.