CountyLine 22 Ton vs 25 Ton

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KD0AXS

Burning Hunk
Feb 2, 2014
Nowthen, MN
Same motor, same cycle time.. looks like the only difference is the pump and oil capacity.

Try to talk then down more on the 22 ton.. if that doesn't work, I'd get the 25.

Reactions: Osagebndr
Hmmm...there must be a slight difference between the two. The 25 ton has a 13 GPM pump and the 22 ton has an 11. Both having equal cycle times tells me that the cylinder of the 25 is larger (even though that is not a spec I could find for the machines). All things being equal (and they are with the extra hundred off) - I would be inclined to go with the 25 ton unit. No downside.

Reactions: TreePointer
Jags is correct..... bought one last weekend and it has a 4.5" cylinder as opposed to the 4.0" on the 22 ton.
I haven't split much but like it so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.