Cozy brand stoves

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meneillys

Feeling the Heat
May 5, 2009
Bernhards Bay, NY
Does any one happen to know who Cozy was purchased by or where some one might be able to get parts for there old Cozy stove?

Meneillys Woodland Products said:
Does any one happen to know who Cozy was purchased by or where some one might be able to get parts for there old Cozy stove?
Do you mean Kozi?

http://www.kozistoves.com/

Kozi of Canada has not supported parts for the US made stoves and views themselves as another company. If you need parts, what are they as many here may be able to help you. I am not familiar with a stove named Cozy

Nope it was Kozi. A pellet customer asked if I knew where she could get parts so I assumed it was spelled Cozy. Thanks for the help I will pass it on and see if I can find out what she needs. From what she told me it was tripping the over temp snap disk.

I own a Kozi baywin and had a few questions when I first got it here is the phone number 1-204-452-9907 and ask for Marvin. He is a great help I'll call whenever I have any questions about my stove.

I was able to buy new gaskets from my local Kozi dealer (Zastrow Heating in Watertown, Wis) this summer. No problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.