Craglist Id Please? Update!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smokinj

Minister of Fire
Aug 11, 2008
Anderson, Indiana
Awesome! Thats a big one.

Attachments

• hedge 1.jpg
    hedge 1.jpg
    257.3 KB · Views: 416
zoom in on it a bit more,next time OK brother? Me bifocals arent workin' properly today ;-)

Lol This one I am not sure of? Same place.

Attachments

• guess resize.jpg
    guess resize.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 396
Are you sure it is not a silver maple Jay? ;-)

Backwoods Savage said:
Are you sure it is not a silver maple Jay? ;-)

Have not put my boots on the ground on this one.If I had to throw 1000.00 down HI HO SILVER!

Looks like hedgeapple minus the apples. I have one on my farm just like it. Someone told me that there was a male and female hedgeapple and only one bared the apples. Not sure about that though.

Rob

KYrob said:
Looks like hedgeapple minus the apples. I have one on my farm just like it. Someone told me that there was a male and female hedgeapple and only one bared the apples. Not sure about that though.

Rob

There is some truth in that statement, but one tree can become both.

Not this is one,but Mulberry is a cousin to Osage/Hedge & they're either male or female.I have 1 large & 1 very large Mulberries in backyard,both are male,have never produced fruit.Did have 3 others also,a large one that I dropped in summer 1992 that used to have huge amounts every June-July.Storage shed was built the next year right over where the stump was.The other 2 were medium sized,growing less than 2 ft apart,1 female,1 male & both leaned to the west,all gnarled & twisted.Dropped first one in Apr 07,other one last April.

Thistle said:
Not this is one,but Mulberry is a cousin to Osage/Hedge & they're either male or female.I have 1 large & 1 very large Mulberries in backyard,both are male,have never produced fruit.Did have 3 others also,a large one that I dropped in summer 1992 that used to have huge amounts every June-July.Storage shed was built the next year right over where the stump was.The other 2 were medium sized,growing less than 2 ft apart,1 female,1 male & both leaned to the west,all gnarled & twisted.Dropped first one in Apr 07,other one last April.

Your lucky then...Lol But that still could change.

Richmond Centerville area If you need wood this guy got a life time supply pm me for info! Hedge apple and more.

First one is osage, be careful, they are a little thorny!!!

CodyWayne718 said:
First one is osage, be careful, they are a little thorny!!!

Its to far away for me! South of Richmond Indiana Guy can supply a life time of firewood he anyone needs it in that area?

Status
Not open for further replies.