Craig - how about a new "hearth dating" forum?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeathens

Minister of Fire
Jan 25, 2007
Athens, Ohio
I'm happily married with a daughter and a second one due in February, but I just thought that maybe a "pyromainac dating forum" might be the ticket for some of the lonlier single wood burners? From some of the posts, it looks like some people are losing it and might benefit from some companionship. Then again, it would probably be just a bunch of guys on there. Nevermind.

Happy holidays to everyone at Hearth.com!! This page has been an invaluable tool for me this past year!!

Hope the xmas spirit (well, not too many spirits) make it up to Maine!

Here at hearth.com, we are equal opportunity burners. In fact, we might even set up a forum for eunuchs in 2008, that is if we get enough demand.

saynomore - hey, didn't that one come from Monty Python?

Webmaster said:
But we could have one for us married folks, called "Your Cheatin Hearth" or something like that. ;-P

Your cheatin hearth will smoke on you
Your cheatin hearth will make you weep
You'll poke and pry the but the burn won't keep
But heat won't come the whole night through
When smoke pours out like falling rain
You'll poke the wood and call it names
You'll slam the door the way I do
Your cheating hearth will smoke on you
When smoke pours out like falling rain

Sorry Hank.

Excellent, an instant classic BB. :) You're going to have to get in touch with K'Tel soon.

Hi HAWT ladies of Hearth.com

I’m bachelor number 1

I have a qf 2100i – I know it’s small BUT boy does it put out the heat when need be…

I also have 8 cords of seasoned wood!! ;)

I can just see it now. people comparing the size of their bar, how many cc's their 2 stroke is etc...........;-P

I think most spend too much time on here, at least that's what the Mrs says.

GVA said:
I can just see it now. people comparing the size of their bar, how many cc's their 2 stroke is etc...........;-P

Lopi is going to have a sudden surge in sales of the Lopi Leyden, Quadrafire is going to see 5700s flying out the door, and Hearthstone won't be able to keep any Mansfields in stock!

No, but remember, size doesn't matter... yeah, that's it.

-- Mike

I find you all very endearing, but you guys have about zero chance of finding a date in here with some of your previous posts. Santa's chimney cap thread is not one of the most romantic reads.

talk about playing with fire!....

did i mention that's 8 cords of HARD wood and i don't burn pine :p

I miss the days when ya'd just clubbem over the head, and draggem back to the cave by their hair ;) Ugga Ugga schwing!

I can see it all now... the first ISO from the ladies:

Wanted... man with chainsaw and splitter..... send photos of chainsaw and splitter! ;-)

A vision... 1 linear cord between 2 holz hausens....There goes the neighborhood. YIKES

Wow!! This post went downhill WAY faster than I thought it would.

Status
Not open for further replies.