Craig- Thanks for..

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

njtomatoguy

Feeling the Heat
Jun 20, 2006
Maple Shade, NJ
Hey Craig-

Thanks for this site. As the conversation wained with the family at Moms house, one of my uncles asked where I learned about woodburning stoves-

Plugged Hearth.com

I am sure it's a lot of work for you, but you help a lot of people here, also the folks that give freely of their expertise.. MSG, ELK, BB, Corie, Eric Johnson, Dylan, and all the other "stove techies" that help to get our stoves installed safely and running efficiently. I know that I wouldn't have done my own install previous to finding this site..

Sir,

Thanks again..

Bob

Craig, I'll second that. This site has been very helpful and extremely informative for me. I try to give back to the group when I can. Meanwhile, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.