Craiglist score!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wishlist

Minister of Fire
Mar 28, 2011
Corunna, Michigan
I'm a member of Scotty's firewood hoarders club but with this score I should be President! May even have to do the unthinkable and split vertical...:eek:
It's "dried " as well. Hopefully I can get a few of my hearth buddies to give me a hand, calling Backwoods Savage and Pallet Pete where are you???

http://flint.craigslist.org/zip/3864864501.html

Haha! Made me laugh......

Reactions: wishlist
I was expecting a picture of a HUGE pile of wood. Made me chuckle when I saw the picture :)

I think those are roots, but they should burn OK. Nice score! ==c

Looks like Corkscrew Willow. I have a couple in the yard. I don't think that would be a good smelling bonfire.

Reactions: webby3650 and ScotO
Ya ! I saw that. ;lol
There have been others that are , more ridicules.
It's Amazing

Wishlist, that will DEFINATELY get you in the running for president! ;lol;lol;lol
Wait a minute, you probably already have enough wood to be president without even getting this score!! Heck, you probably already have enough to be a dictator or even Czar !!:eek:<>

I had to laugh when reading the listing and the guy says "please don't flag me, if you don't want this wood just look away".....;lol;)

Maybe there is even some Poison Ivy mixed in? Can't believe what people are willing to give away!

Reactions: wishlist and ScotO
Grab it now, you can always process it little by little when you have the time.

Reactions: WeldrDave
I just realized I should have titled the thread " what kind of wood is this" ;)

;lol

Wishlist and I had a nice chat this afternoon and thank you again Wishlist for the straw. He asked me if I had seen this thread but I did not see it last night. My first thought is wondering how long we should let it dry before burning? How many truck loads is there?

Reactions: ScotO and wishlist
Unload that straw from the trailer Dennis and will go pick it up. :)

Next question......How many "Michigan" cords of wood is it? :confused:

Scotty, I think we can handle this one on our own. No need for the helicopter! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.