craiglist"used only once"

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kevinmerchant

Jul 29, 2009
Cheshire, CT
Well, once could be for an entire winter 24/7 with numerous over fires.

Once with lighter fluid and flames out the top.

Sweet.. especially since it costs $199 at lowes.

Only thing that piece of junk is good for is a boat anchor.

I heard Vogelzang was gonna start painting Boxwoods like that at the factory - save the buyer some time.

"Used only once. Scared the crap out of me."

If your going to lie at least TRY to hide it with a coat of paint. Wait, maybe not - might used the K-Mart 1.99 spay paint.

Used only once the way redneck Steve on youtube taught me, three shots of used motor oil, and just for fun a lot of trash.

"Smallest wood stove from Lowes. Used only once. Great energy saving stove for the home, have to sell due to moving."

Because it turns out the only thing salvageable was the stove, and the government makes you move out if your home burns down...

"Used once" or "Lit once and burned for a whole season at WOT"

cmonSTART said:
Must have scared the heck out of him on that first use.

and “Used only once. Scared the crap out of me.”

That's funny right there!

I saw this on CL and just the photo scared me.
I bet this thing had a beautiful cherry red glow going for that "one" burn.
Maybe he has a low mileage, woman owned, only driven to the grocery store once a week Yugo he wants to sell too!

Used only once after pulling it out of the local dump.

dougand3 said:
I heard Vogelzang was gonna start painting Boxwoods like that at the factory - save the buyer some time.

Priceless.

burn it said:
If this thing was only used once, then my stove is brand new!!!
http://newhaven.craigslist.org/app/1917831770.html

This one IS new.
http://scranton.craigslist.org/for/1922387090.html
3k43m13pf5Q35U05X6a8rccf7eda4710b1d94.jpg

It's a typo. They meant to say " only ab-used once".

Status
Not open for further replies.