Craigslist deal of the century

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Knapp

Burning Hunk
Dec 11, 2012
Poughkeepsie, NY
I was cruising craigslist around 3:30 am. Someone had one ton of Barefoots they wanted gone. $2 PER BAG! As usual Im a day late and a dollar short. The add is gone and im crying a little..... Hopefully someone on here got a great deal!

Reactions: chazcarr
I saw that too. I think they were in Walkill. I gotta find someone selling m-55 insert for $500 next. :p

doggy

schoondost: 1506959 said:
I saw that too. I think they were in Walkill. I gotta find someone selling m-55 insert for $500 next. :p

doggy
Correct, they were In Wallkill. I emailed the poster around 3:30 am. They were gone quickly. Iwould have loved to score those!

Craigslist at 3:30am??? Really? Wow

Thats what happens when you work the overnight shift and you are on your coffee break. Sheer bordem!

Status
Not open for further replies.