Craigslist deal of the Week!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacktheknife

Minister of Fire
Dec 4, 2012
Lakota, Iowa
Follow link to see the pic.

http://siouxfalls.craigslist.org/zip/3967256546.html

If you would like some smaller branches and what not for a fire pit and such, we have plenty.
We also will have some scrap wood that would be ideal for a fire as well.
You haul.

Screenshot_2013-08-12-18-21-14.png Thought I'd put up the screenshot because as fast as that load will be gone the link will be expired in no time.

Reactions: Backwoods Savage
Yeah it stinks to read a thread only to click on the link and have it be expired. Looks like another great scrounge opportunity!

Its times like these that I wish I lived in Iowa;)

But then youd be missing out since that mothherload is in South Dakota.

Crap!!:rolleyes: You caught me not paying attention I saw that your in Iowa and just jumped to conclusions Ill try not to let it happen again but I cant make any promises.

Crap!!:rolleyes: You caught me not paying attention I saw that your in Iowa and just jumped to conclusions Ill try not to let it happen again but I cant make any promises.

It happens to the best of us. I am heading that way Friday so I thought I would see what they had on their Craigslist.

Reactions: mattjm1017
Now that you've seen that offer are you gonna go sooner? :)

Nah, the electric company was trimming along the blacktop today, I got access to all the brush I want.

I wonder if it is seasoned?

Status
Not open for further replies.