craigslist find

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rob bennett

Feb 19, 2008
Lynden, Washington
I picked up a used vista insert today from a craigslist posting. The family moved, brought the insert with them but did'nt have a spot for it anymore. Yes its small, but eventually all of my three chimneys will have a wood or gas stove in them. It would probalby be overkill to have 3 summits in a 3000 square food house!

I just went over it with a very close eye and it is in better shape then I had hoped no warp or problems. A nice plus was that it had the nickle door and trim package (my wife was going to make me buy them anyway so this saved me even more money. Anyway it pays off to regularly check the local want adds and craigslist. If you are patient eventually you can probably find just what you are looking for and if your lucky at a price you can't pass up.

Now I need to line that chimney....

Status
Not open for further replies.