Craigslist free firewood

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cant open thread, i think thats the e-mail address

....at least someones heart was in the right place.

Alot of people are desperate.

Free kindling, when cut, dries quick.

I've seen some "desperate for wood/stoves" posts on Craigs list.

Sad times.

I agree with the desperate for posts. I think it will only get worse. The hard economic times and falling dollar are only going to exasperate the situation. It is probably going to get alot worse before it gets better. Another advantage of having 4 years of heat stored in my back yard.

I wish I lived closer. NOT

shawneyboy said:
I agree with the desperate for posts. I think it will only get worse. The hard economic times and falling dollar are only going to exasperate the situation. It is probably going to get alot worse before it gets better. Another advantage of having 4 years of heat stored in my back yard.

Why the gloom & doom? That, in itself, is a large causative factor.

In fact, things have been turning around for some time. Seems that confidence of employers and consumers is lagging.

wood-fan-atic said:
....at least someones heart was in the right place.

This ^^^ sure it's not much, but at least he is trying to pass them along to somebody if they're really desperate for wood.

If he was trying to sell them... then yeah... it would be quite comical.

Sorry to say I don't get why the ridicule? There are lots of those types of posts out here, is it because it's pine or only a few limbs?

Status
Not open for further replies.