Craigslist free wood: landscape dude's yard for free

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's like most of the ads I see here.Either piles of brush or long forgotten rounds that are mostly rotten in someone's backyard,with maybe a handful of smaller good stuff.

Plus the ever popular "FREE FIREWOOD! You safely cut down this VERY large dangerous tree that's towering over my house+ 3 of my neighbors,several powerlines & you can have it for FREE!! MUST have plenty of experience,INSURANCE,a good crew & you must remove all brush,chips,raking the yard afterwards...." :rolleyes:

just looked! you have got to be kidding me!

Some of those trees look good as landscaping?

Good Grief !!!

That's like most of the ads I see here.Either piles of brush or long forgotten rounds that are mostly rotten in someone's backyard,with maybe a handful of smaller good stuff.

Plus the ever popular "FREE FIREWOOD! You safely cut down this VERY large dangerous tree that's towering over my house+ 3 of my neighbors,several powerlines & you can have it for FREE!! MUST have plenty of experience,INSURANCE,a good crew & you must remove all brush,chips,raking the yard afterwards...." :rolleyes:

Cripes man don't be so cynical! Didn't you see you can dig up those 20' tall trees, put it into a "container" and transplant it?

Sounds like a steal! NOT!

Reactions: chazcarr
Status
Not open for further replies.