Craigslist laugh of the day.....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Please post a screen shot of your find, not just the link. That way the stupidity will be memorialized long after the author takes it down.
Which that seller has already done.

Ah, sorry.. the guy had some trees on his property he wanted taken down. The ad said if you take them down, he'll only charge you half price for the firewood!

Reactions: Ashful
Still had the tab open on my computer, here's the screenshot in all its glory:
firewood-lolz_zpsclkavcwj.png

What a dreamer. Maybe I would only charge him half if I got the wood for nothing.

Nice. Only $220 for green ash.

And you thought only Colorado had plentiful marijuana.

2 very large trees 20+ ft may be oak or hickory need be cut down can have for free firewood or sell wood. I need them taken out please have your own eqpt. Must be licensed and insured. I cannot afford to pay to have this done if someone can do it for free please email me and need to know if licensed and insured, eqpt you have to do this. Thank you.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/grd/4906901520.html

"Firewood seasoned - $250 (Thuston county & Olympia/tumwater/lacey)
Big Trailer load 14'x6.5'x4' big load log length you cut logs.wood stays dryer when not cut to length until needed.includes delivery limited supply.two year seasoned.
Two -three cord average per load"

Hrmm log length wood stays more dry than CSS wood. I hear vaccines cause autism as well. Damn you internet for teaching me the truth.

Reactions: OHutton
Maybe. I've seen reports of ten cord for $700, delivered, here. Depends on location, access, and equipment.

Oh Bobby!!! I wish Bobby lived closer to NJ, I would take him up on that offer lol

Reactions: D8Chumley
It's not just in the USA - here's my local trading web site from Australia - come and get it. Best of all its pine........

What could possibly go wrong....::-)

upload_2015-4-13_18-37-12.png