Craigslist never ceases to amaze me

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

schwaggly

Burning Hunk
Sep 23, 2009
n.shore ma
Link to ad below. I hope its no one here but if it is you may want to re arrange some of your stuff.

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/grd/5043991085.html

00s0s_cHbpXM9pmWD_600x450.jpg

Reactions: TreePointer
What? There's a problem with a propane tank near a stove?_g

I keep mine on top of the stove. Makes for higher pressures when you need them.

... but it's a nice splitter. ;lol

Reactions: Adios Pantalones
Maybe that's just a reflection of a nuclear blast in the glass. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Is it even a wood stove. I do not see a chimney? What is above the stove?? Some kinda rack? Weird place for it for sure?

I think it's a pellet stove. He's got the rag ready to mop up the gas spill. But why rush, we need get a picture before the whole place goes up.

It sure looks like a pellet stove and if it is the propane tank is ok as the side clearances
is less than 12 in. But have at her guys:p Of course if the tank was leaking but then you would smell it
As to the rest of it no comment

Status
Not open for further replies.