craigslist PE summit never used

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
First that price he can order a black door, the gold comes off the surround but not the door.

Is that good price?

New I think it's right around $2300 us if memory serves. The gold door is a upcharge, the oversized surround I imagine is too, but only really if you need it. Looks like a good deal to me if it is in fact never used. Which it looks like it wasn't. I paid $400cdn for a well used one that I completely went through, spending about another $150 in paint and parts this last fall. I may have missed it but any liner come with it too?

Ahh sorry just clued in it's a summit, not a super. Even slightly better deal!

Says superflex liner included but im not sure if its long enough and what not

That's a deal for everything unused!

Reactions: Woody Stover
What are you waiting for? Get over there before it's gone! ==c

Reactions: Squisher
Haha he gotta get home and measure his opening then call! Only Listed for 8 days so hope its still available

I priced one this summer. A PE Summit Classic was $3000.00 with the $300.00 factory rebate. They are extremely well made stoves and very controllable. I have had one in my lower level 2.5 yrs now and I absolutely love it! I seriously doubt anyone would buy this stove and not like it.

Jump on that right now, do not wait. That is the steal of the year. Call and setup a viewing time this evening at the latest if still available. Yes, make sure it will fit your buddy's fireplace, but remember, snooze and you may lose.

Yup. If that was in my locale I'd be scooping it up, just to have in my collection of PE's. Lol.

Likewise, I would grab it just to flip it. The insert would be a bargain at $2000.

Yes, make sure it will fit your buddy's fireplace, but remember, snooze and you may lose.
Hell, buy it now and see if it fits later; You can always make money selling it.
Only Listed for 8 days so hope its still available
8 days?!! Them city slickers up there don't know too much about wood stoves, do they? ;lol

Hell, buy it now and see if it fits later; You can always make money selling it.
8 days?!! Them city slickers up there don't know too much about wood stoves, do they? ;lol

Lol no they dont!

Ah i called for my buddy and it sold, 1st guy came and grabbed it with a flat bed. Said it was 6 or 7 years old. Guess i should have called 1st b4 starting this thread! Thanks though!
Keep looking....

And the seller wants you to talk him down, too! ::-)

I would be asking some questions after I got there to look at it....this deal is almost too good to be true. It's not 'hot,' is it? ;)

Such is classifieds. I watch daily for local inserts/stoves.

Good luck to your friend.

Ah i called for my buddy and it sold, 1st guy came and grabbed it with a flat bed. Said it was 6 or 7 years old. Guess i should have called 1st b4 starting this thread!
That's OK, it was thrilling for a minute there. ==c Goes to show, like Squish said, deals are out there...

Did you tell the dude to take down the CL ad? I always do once something is sold.

To catch the golden deals like this you need to watch these ads like a hawk and act quickly. Great deals do show up but they are usually snatched up fast.

My pet peeve is people who leave ads up when the item is sold. Get my hopes up just to dash them on the rocks!