Craigslist Steal?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zeiset777

Feb 7, 2015
Gratz, PA
http://harrisburg.craigslist.org/app/4912046403.html

I don't know much about Harman's, but I just sold my buddy's 7 year old P38 for 1,750 dollars on craigslist.
Either I got a good price, or this almost new one is dirt cheap. Thought I'd better put it up here quick.

If it's not a good deal or a fake ad, sorry. Mod's can delete it.

I need to send out a Harman PC45 out east if you got $1750 for a 38. It is end of season and maybe cant find pellets so give up as it may have been a bit to small. My neighbor that loves the stove he installed last winter when propain went over $3 is going out as the old lady wants to remodel and it don't go with what she wants. She don't like cold feet either:rolleyes:

I don't get the jist of what your saying. This isn't that good of a price. I sold my neighbors stove last month. A guy drove 3 hours to pick it up. It wasn't listed more than 2 days. Maybe it was just the right person at the right time looking for mine.

I don't get the jist of what your saying. This isn't that good of a price. I sold my neighbors stove last month. A guy drove 3 hours to pick it up. It wasn't listed more than 2 days. Maybe it was just the right person at the right time looking for mine.
Yes, Right person with a need it now. I sold a Harman PC 45 in September on CL in 2 hours and they drove 2 hours to get it and didn't even want me to fire it up to show if and how it worked.(Yes I got a call about how to get it to work the next day:)) The other one that I got as the neighbor moving-divorce I have had now for sale over 2 months. Very nice stove and looks as the one in the CL posting

Reactions: zeiset777
Ah, well I tried. Go ahead and delete the thread. I don't want to get anyone excited over nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.