Cream Style Corn, Not Cow Farts, Is Changing The Climate

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrotherBart

Modesterator
Staff member
There are lots of sources of gas as a result of man's activities. Cornfields are one of them. So are livestock and landfills. I want a fuel cell running off my septic system!

BREAKING NEWS - Your tax dollars at work!

Scientists create computer model to show crops which absorb CO2 during the growing season release some back into the atmosphere when they decompose during the fall!

In other news:

The annual crop CO2 cycle still better than the 10's-100's of years for wood and similar biomass, or the millions of years for fossil fuels.

BREAKING NEWS - Your tax dollars at work!

Scientists create computer model to show crops which absorb CO2 during the growing season release some back into the atmosphere when they decompose during the fall!

In other news:

The annual crop CO2 cycle still better than the 10's-100's of years for wood and similar biomass, or the millions of years for fossil fuels.

I do that every year and add to it with manure.

Status
Not open for further replies.