Creosote Before and After the Cat

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe he has a blaze king

Yes like I said in post #21.

I would say that 8 out of 10 of us Alaskans are running Blaze Kings.

Nate,
People are trying to tell you to put your stove in your "SIGNATURE"! That way we all know what stove your burning without having to ask. Just go to the top of the page and click "your control panel" then look on the left and click on "edit signature".

v v v v v see mine down there? v v v v v

This is kinda off topic but is the BK Princess ultra suppose to have three heat sheild things in the fire box because mine has only two one on the left and one on the right above the fire brick.

Are you talking about the combustion air pre-heats. 2" pipe with sheild stand offs like on an exhaust on a car. If yes, then yes there is only two.

No what I am talking about look like heat shields they are right above the fire brick on the left and right side in the stove but mine does not have one in the back. Look at post #13 those are what I am talking about.

No what I am talking about look like heat shields they are right above the fire brick on the left and right side in the stove but mine does not have one in the back. Look at post #13 those are what I am talking about. Maybe a better word for them would be flame shields.

anybody got a answer for me? I will need to get this fixed if it is indeed suppose to have one.

BLAZE82 said:
No what I am talking about look like heat shields they are right above the fire brick on the left and right side in the stove but mine does not have one in the back. Look at post #13 those are what I am talking about. Maybe a better word for them would be flame shields.

I don't know about the princess, but my king has 3 internal shields...right, left and rear.

Status
Not open for further replies.