Creosote check this weekend.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha! I have 3 girls twins 13 and 8. This youngun is my brother in laws. It was the closest thing worth taking a pic of to try my camera! Ha!

But that male female stove fitting thing IS on my mind sitting up here! My butthole is drawn up lol. Almost warm tho! Just a few more days!

New video MY DADS RIG!!!

I wanted to compare his pipe temps to mine. His was just idling it seemed and his temps were high 4's (pipe) but his stove was super hot as well as his vents to the ducts. It's 25 years older than mine. Note the metal pole in the door. He said the drafts stopped workin years ago and be has to crack the door to get any air in. The fans sound like they are on theirs at legs too lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.