Cruising around the hearth forums

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jags

Moderate Moderator
Staff member
Aug 2, 2006
Northern IL
So here I am, cruising around the Hearth forums...go to the fourth one (woodshed) and BAMM...transported to this strange place where people are talking about hot water and plumbing and such. What the He... HEYYYY...what happened to the wood shed? So I back out to retrace my steps of misguided and misplaced clumsiness... HOLY NEW FORUM BART MAN. Low and behold - The Classic Stove forum is born.

I personally think Craig should warn us about such dangers, but I guess it is his sandbox. :coolsmile:

I had the same surprise . . . diddy bopping here and then all of sudden . . . BAM . . . new forum.

Webmaster said:
Amazing, isn't it?

My thinking on the new forum is that these valuable old threads get buried too fast in the regular old hearth forum, so this will allow them to shine a bit better while unclogging the Big One a little bit.

Sounds like a logical call. I would maybe be a bit concerned with the traffic flow of the new forum, but maybe that won't be an issue. We do have quite a few old stove users out there.

I just saw it and said hey I don't remember seeing that before. Thanks for letting me know I am not totally crazy yet.

Cool. Until last week, I'd only visited the hearth, wood shed, DIY, and gear forums. I made the mistake of visiting the ash can - that's where the major warning should be...........Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.