CSA Sticker for OSBURN stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spiderandy12

Dec 22, 2009
Alberta Canada
I thought I would post this here since it is a picture I'm looking for. I have an Osburn wood stove and I would like to use it but the csa sticker on the back has come off and the insurance company won't insure us with out a picture of it. The style I believe was a Queen Victorian. If any one could help that would be appreciated.Thank you.

Movin' it over to the Hearth Room, and editing the title. I'm thinking better exposure over there. Rick

Wouldn't it be a better idea to see if they would accept an alternative document or certification. Such as the owners manual accompanied by pictures of your stove. The certification should be in the manual.Copies of the certification application or manufacturer's documentation, a certified affidavit from a dealer clear statement of authenticity from you and the seller. The reason I say this is, you are committing fraud if you take a photo of another stove and claim it as your own. Would not go well with the insurance company, or the authorities. A documented photo of the certificate from another stove and detailed pics of that stove and your stove with other supporting documents might work.

The pic alone is real thin ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.