CT craigslist

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beardog

Jan 13, 2011
NW CT
They had 70 trees taken down. Lots of the big stuff is going to the mill, and you need to dig through some brush, but there is TONS of oak and some black birch there. Pulled out a cord of oak today, several 18 inch rounds. Too hot to split it all, and I'm out of room for storage, so that will have to wait for a while. Need 1 or 2 more scores and I am done with 2012-2013 and some of 2013-2014 hopefully. Plenty left there, too hot for me and I won't have the time to get more.

http://hartford.craigslist.org/zip/2409160823.html

Hey Choco, get all you can! Great to see you are putting up now for 2013-2014. If you are lucky, you might catch Zap or Solar.

I would be so lucky! I am bumping up on the limits of what I can store. Will clear more space in the fall when I can better protect from poison ivy.

Status
Not open for further replies.