CTPellet spring 2011 special prices Happy ST Patties day! :-)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
epehubb said:
I have a local dealer selling New England Pellet has the "Warm Front" version of the NEWP. Anyone have an opinion on this pellet?
unless you can get a real good price . you can find a better pellet for the price you can buy those

smilejamaica said:
epehubb said:
I have a local dealer selling New England Pellet has the "Warm Front" version of the NEWP. Anyone have an opinion on this pellet?
unless you can get a real good price . you can find a better pellet for the price you can buy those

smile, Glad you said it and not me. I catch heck when I say that! I'll keep saying it until proven wrong! :)

Ordered 4 tons of Turman today from Ct Pellets and they will be delivered on 4-13. Total cost was $1061 ($65 delivery charge) for what I consider to be a super wood pellet. Did I pull the trigger to early? We'll see come October. If the price drops on the Turman I can't see it being a lot but at least I will have them in my garage and I will be done with them til fall. Now, bring on the sun!

That sounds like a good deal to me. When I ordered Turmans from CJs Pellets last year, it was $250/ton, plus delivery. CT Pellets doesn't apparently deliver out to eastern CT, and right now the delivery of 4 tons to me from CJs would be $114.42. Ouch.

newf lover said:
That sounds like a good deal to me. When I ordered Turmans from CJs Pellets last year, it was $250/ton, plus delivery. CT Pellets doesn't apparently deliver out to eastern CT, and right now the delivery of 4 tons to me from CJs would be $114.42. Ouch.
I have used CT Pellet for 4 or 5 years and I know for sure that they go all over CT. Give them a call.I don't have their number handy but its on the website. I think the delivery charges depend on the town. Good luck. They have always treated us awesome.

That's good to know, I'll give them a call. When I put in my zip code, the said it was an invalid CT zip code. I assumed they wouldn't deliver way out here.

I was quoted 75 for 1st and 10 each additional to Tolland as a point of reference. Use them for my very first delivery this season, very pleased. I am strongly considering ordering up a 3 of Okies.

j-takeman said:
I posted the spring buys, But they never updated them. I guess web gave up on the fuel report!

Right, I don't see any updates since January. I'm hoping that Spring buys will show up there soon..

shop around, call every pellet house to compare prices! i am not close or too far from ct pellet, but I Know there are some other dealers with the same or better prices without the min... but delivery is key so it might all come out the same; who knows.. but call around first and post back lol

j-takeman said:
smilejamaica said:
epehubb said:

smile, Glad you said it and not me. I catch heck when I say that! I'll keep saying it until proven wrong! :)

I might be able to convince NEWP to send something your way to test out I don't want to pay the shipping again to expensive. I am always hammering them about your testing being a very good thing! Cubex in upstate NY $225. Cubex is not having a spring price this year we were told. They are going to hold the current price until maybe June but that is not set in stone. NEWP in NY is has a good spring deal until April 30th.

Meneillys said:
j-takeman said:
smilejamaica said:
epehubb said:

I might be able to convince NEWP to send something your way to test out I don't want to pay the shipping again to expensive. I am always hammering them about your testing being a very good thing! Cubex in upstate NY $225. Cubex is not having a spring price this year we were told. They are going to hold the current price until maybe June but that is not set in stone. NEWP in NY is has a good spring deal until April 30th.

I appreciate what you did and So should NEWP. NEWP can send them if they want to. There is still time to burn some before the stove get shutdown for the season. Weather is still pretty chilly here in CT. They can contact me here via PM or at woodpelletreviews site.

I was checking out the prices for this year's early buy specials at CT Pellet and I came across an old email from them for last years prices for the early specials.
Prices actualy did not go up that much from last year.
Juniata $219
Hammer $239
Turman $249
BArefoot $249

Turman Super Premium Oak Pellets $259/Ton…(Buy 3 or more tons and pay just $249/Ton) Restrictions apply. click here.

Okanagan Super Premium Pellets $250/Ton…(buy 3 or more tons and pay just $240/Ton. Restrictions apply. clich here

Barefoot Super Premium Pellets $269/ton Very Limited Supply click here

Hamer’s Hot Ones Super Premium Pellets $249/Ton Very Limited supply click here

Geneva Super Premium Pellets $259/Ton (Free delivery when you buy 3 or more tons) click here

Energex Premium Grade Hardwood Pellets$239/Ton click here

Maines’ Choice Premium Grade Hardwood Pellets $219/Ton

Energex Juniata Hardwood Pellets $219/Ton click here

Other than the Barefoot, prices went up slightly. Interesting. Maybe they got hit hard by the big box price wars. any thoughts?

Both Barefoot and Hammer are being hammered by sawdust supply issues according to what is making the rounds in the rumor mill, certainly the housing start situation isn't helping matters any.

Status
Not open for further replies.