curb side service!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

clemsonfor

Minister of Fire
Dec 15, 2011
Greenwood county, SC
During the recent storms on the fourth a big limb fell in the road. It was the same guys house that gave me the walnut. Anyway I was not going to bother with it. Till I saw him yesterday cleaning it up. He was pileing the wood up for me! Not all cut to my favorite length but all I have to do is stop an throw it in the truck!! Its just a. A small amount but heack don't get any easier unless I lick up like some of you where they drop it at your house!

Attachments

• IMG_20130706_183333.jpg
    IMG_20130706_183333.jpg
    270.9 KB · Views: 93
Yep. That could be a couple of days heat there. Keep the oil man away as much as possible.:)

Reactions: PapaDave
It's all BTUs
And it all adds up .
Hard to pass up the 1/2 hour or less scrounges ;)

Reactions: ScotO
Rode the ATV over there. Filled my 17cudt dump cart to the top rail. So its about that volume. Its 100 yards from my drive! Its all oak to those who care,but most of my stuff is oak anyway.

Nice that it is so close!

Status
Not open for further replies.